Nikki’s work as an attorney and advocate has been recognized by numerous organizations including the Legal Intelligencer, Philadelphia Bar Association and Philadelphia Business Journal, among others.
– Named a 2013 Diverse Attorney of the Year by The Legal Intelligencer.
– 2012 USA Eisenhower Fellow to India and New Zealand
– One of the 2012 Nation’s Best Advocates: 40 Lawyers Under 40 by The National Bar Association
– 2nd Annual Fashioning “Futures for Women Honoree by the ” Career Wardrobe
– 2011 Next Generation of Leadership: Rising Star
– One of the 2010 Philadelphia “Business Journal Women of Distinction
– “10 People under 40 to Watch in 2010” by The “Philadelphia Tribune
– 2009 “Lawyer on the Fast Track” by the Legal Intelligencer
– 2009 Craig M. Perry Community Service Award given by the Philadelphia Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
– Elected member of the Philadelphia Bar Association Board of Governors- oldest association of lawyers in the U.S.